I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Composite Millboard Decking
June 14, 2016
Composite Millboard decking is the best product to us if you want to have decking but none of the upkeep.
Unlike other composite decking, Millboard is designed to look like real wood which comes in many different designs.
Moulded from real oak, Millboard is the world’s finest wood-free outdoor flooring. Where even the highest quality hardwood can warp, splinter, rot, fade and lose its original appearance and appeal over time, Millboard is designed to withstand even the most challenging conditions.
Here are a couple of advantages from using Millboard,
1. Millboard is made from a unique polyurethane resin blend, with a resilient Lastane surface layer.
2. It’s anti-slip even when wet.
3. Designed to withstand whatever the elements or everyday use throws at it. Where timber, wood stain and varnish will fade over time.
4. Millboard is highly resistant to UV light.
5. The non-porous material also resists moisture, stains, mould, algae and impact. And it won’t splinter delicate feet or paws.
As you can see Millboard decking is a modern way to deck your garden with so many advantages.