Composite Millboard Decking
June 14, 2016
Thinking of landscaping your garden?
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Looking for a new look for your garden?Want a garden to suit you and your budget?
Look no further than K.W.Slack and Son Landscapes!
These days there are so many different companies offering to landscape your garden
and it sometimes can be hard to find a reputable tradesman.
When you are thinking about having your garden landscaped, there are a couple of
things you need to consider.
1. Ask for photos or portfolio of other work that they have done so you can see the
quality of there work.
2. A lot of companies will show you there trade association memberships, this doesn't
necessarily mean they are the best choice. A lot of trade associations require paid
Membership and a reference. So sometimes they are just paying to be apart of that
Association which doesn't guarantee quality work.
3. Word of mouth can be the best way of finding a quality tradesman due to other
people having there gardens landscaped and are happy with the result.
4. Terms and condition are the best way to ensure you are getting a quality job done
and you know where you stand with payments/legalities.
5. There are many ways to landscape a garden, so having a rough idea of what you want when you require a quote will help.
Please take a moment to look through our gallery and reviews.
Thanks you for taking the time to read this and if you have any questions don’t hesitate
to contact me.
June 2016 (2)