top of page

Most people don't know but you are responsible for your water service to your house from the outside stop valve.

This means that if you have a leak, it's up to you to find someone to fix it. 

Look no further!

K.W.Slack and Son do all repairs to water services and complete renewals or new supply.

Sit back and let us take care of that leak and all reinstatement will be completed by us, so no waiting on multiple contractors.

bottom of page